This is a very easy and full of flavor Asian-inspired sauce. Great with shrimp, chicken or pork, served over pasta or rice.
- 1/3 cup of creamy peanut butter
- ¼ cup of low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon of brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon of sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon of Sriracha chile sauce
- 1 tablespoon of rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger shredded
- 2 tablespoons of warm water
In a medium bowl, whisk peanut butter, soy sauce, brown sugar, sesame oil, Sriracha chile sauce, vinegar, ginger and warm water.
Use this delicious sauce with your favorite dish. If you like a spicier dish add more Srirach, if it feels too thick, add more water 1 tablespoon at a time until it is the desired consistency.
This is a Smell of Rosemary original recipe.
Prep time: 6 minutes
Active cook time 0 minutes.
Total time: 6 minutes
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Smell of Rosemary, name and blog content, including photographs and writing, are protected since first use, November 2012. All content on this site is protected and may not be reproduced without permission. You may link to my content, but please do not steal it.